[Media] IVOA web page update request - IVOA logo page

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 29 20:50:53 CET 2017

Hi Janet,

Sounds like a good idea. We'll add this to our actions list.

We haven't talked about a helpdesk ticket system, but sounds like an
appropriate item to discuss at our next meeting.  We're currently looking
into task trackers for internal usage (e.g., Trello, Github/waffle.io; the
link will go up on the IVOA TWiki for everyone to view), but perhaps that
can be extended to include helpdesk tickets. I'm also not sure if an IVOA
website helpdesk already exists.

For now, I would suggest if anyone has specific requests that they send
them to media at ivoa.net, and we can add them to our issue tracker. If anyone
has an alternative solution, please feel free to overrule my suggestion.

Thanks,
Jamie

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Janet Evans <janet at cfa.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Recently an Exec member was looking for a High Resolution IVOA logo.  The
> best logos turn out to be at the Space Telescope web site:
>
> http://www.spacetelescope.org/products/logos/?search=VO
>
> The Media group request is :
>
>    o Download the Logos from the Space telescope page and post them on an
> IVOA web page with links to local IVOA copies of the logos.
>
> We may need to add some words about use of the logo.  I’ll raise this
> point with the Exec at the next telecon on Dec 19.
>
> Are you folks thinking of a ticketing system to keep track of requests??
>
> Thank You,
> -janet

Jamie A. Budynkiewicz
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
100 Acorn Park Dr. R-377 MS-81
Cambridge, MA 02140