[kdd] KDDIG tasks 3 and 5

Raffaele D'Abrusco dabrusco at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 16 10:34:02 PDT 2010

Thank you, Roy, for these interesting comments.
And thank to all the others who have already expressed their
intention to actively join the discussion and flesh out the
topics pointed out by Peppe.

It would be useful if all interested in contributing to the
hot topics that have emerged from discussion in Victoria, could add
their thoughts and comments on the specific pages I am currently
putting up on the IVOA KDD-IG wiki page.
Regards,

Raffaele