Call for contributions to Radio IG session at Malta Interop

Mark Kettenis kettenis at jive.eu
Fri Oct 11 15:49:33 CEST 2024

Dear VO Radio Enthusiasts,

The next IVOA interop will be held on Malta from 15-17 November.
We're planning a Radio Interest Group session during this meeting.
During this session we want to discuss some outstanding issues with
the proposed ObsCore Extension For Radio Data
(https://github.com/ivoa-std/ObsCoreExtensionForRadioData/), in
particular interactions with other proposed ObsCore extensions
(e.g. time domain and high energy).

Additionally, there will room for a number of talks.  We welcome
presentations on (prototype) implementations of the above mentioned
extensions and time domain aspects of radio data.  But we also
encourage presentations on a wide range of radio-related subjects,
e.g. new archives, tools, use cases, etc.  Even if you do not (yet)
make use of VO protocols in your work!

If you wish to present your work in this session, please let us know.
The meeting will be held in Hybrid form, so even if you are not able
to attend the meeting in person, your contribution is welcome!

Mark Kettenis and Ricardo Rizzo