save the date: IVOA November 2024 Interop

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Fri Aug 2 14:12:08 CEST 2024

Dear VO Community,

We are writing to inform you that the

*IVOA Northern Fall 2024 Interoperability Meeting*

will be held on November 15-17 2024
at the University of Malta Valletta Campus
hosted by the Institute of Space Sciences and Astronomy

and ask you to "Save the Date" to participate in the meeting.

The web page with preliminary information can be found at:
https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/interop-nov-2024

Information on registration and schedule will follow in a later
announcement. The meeting is planned to be hybrid, with sessions
recorded. We will work to schedule sessions with reasonable times
during the day for 2 of the 3 sessions a day in your time zone.

Calls for contributions will also follow, managed by groups
coordination.

So, enjoy your summer, save the date, and we look forward to
another engaging IVOA meeting in November.

Best Regards
    Marco & Tom
(for the IVOA TCG)

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. [+39] 333 33 20 564 [also Telegram]