"Save the Date" - Upcoming IVOA Interop meeting - Nov 10-12, 2023 in Tucson AZ

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 14 19:10:17 CEST 2023

Dear VO Community,
We are writing to inform you that the *IVOA Northern Fall Interop meeting will be Nov 10-12, 2023*, following ADASS in Tucson, AZ.
We ask that you to "Save the Date" to participate in the meeting.  The meeting organization will be hybrid similar to our May Interop meeting.
Registration information will be forthcoming shortly.
We look forward to another engaging IVOA meeting in November  2023.
Best Regards,
- Janet & Marco
(for the IVOA TCG)

Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138