Survey on Lab Astronomy

Berriman, Graham (Bruce) gbb at ipac.caltech.edu
Thu Jun 23 18:53:27 CEST 2022

Hello

As you know, the IVOA is extending collaborative work with the IAU: many of you attended the session on this topic at the last interop.  In that regard,  Marie-Lise Dubernet, Chair of the IAU Lab Astronomy WG, has asked if I will circulate the surveys below on Lab Astro and FAIR Principles. In the spirit of collaboration, I said I would circulate them to the broader IVOA. I would encourage IVOA members who practice lab astronomy to complete the surveys. Marie-Lisa wishes to present the results at the IAU General Assembly in August.

Thanks for your help,

Cheers

Bruce

 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/164iXYBGcGTGV1llbcjJcMVeIxAnB6OdtXWmRX6PRf3E/ <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/164iXYBGcGTGV1llbcjJcMVeIxAnB6OdtXWmRX6PRf3E/>
 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fpULbG4bL8IwuNcsPLwDzE9PLg-xIUTN9Ugm8L3mhj8/ <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fpULbG4bL8IwuNcsPLwDzE9PLg-xIUTN9Ugm8L3mhj8/>

G. Bruce Berriman | Scientist | Caltech/IPAC-NExScI