IVOA Northern Fall 'Virtual' Interop meeting Nov 2-4 - *Save the Date*

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 8 18:37:02 CEST 2021

Dear VO Community,
We are writing to inform you that the *IVOA Northern Fall Interop meeting will be Nov 02-04, 2021* and ask that you to "Save the Date" to participate in the meeting.
There will be a Pre-Interop session on Nov 01 sponsored by the Education Interest Group for Newcomers or those who would like a refresher on current VO capabilities available to the community.
The meeting organization will be similar to our previous Virtual Interop meetings.  We are planning to keep presentations to a single thread and save a good amount of the time for your input and discussion. Sessions will be recorded and posted. We will work to schedule sessions with reasonable times during the day for 2 of the 3 sessions a day in your time zone.
More information and registration will be available in the next few weeks. We look forward to another engaging IVOA meeting in November 2021.
Best Regards,
-Janet & Marco
(for the IVOA TCG)

Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138