MoU between IVOA and IAU OAD

Carol Christian carolc at stsci.edu
Fri Mar 5 23:11:32 CET 2021

I agree with George. I worked on the VO education effort for a long time as well as citizen science.

-Carol

Dr. Carol Christian
Hubble Space Telescope Outreach Project Scientist
Space Telescope Science Institute 3700 San Martin Drive, Baltimore, MD 21218
contact:  email best!! | Tel if you must: 410-929-2359
Fax 410-338-4424| @carol91  :-bd