Fwd: Preparations for IAU B2 Commission elections - vice president

Chenzhou Cui ccz at bao.ac.cn
Sun Feb 28 11:07:57 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

Self-nomination is welcome!

Cheers,
Chenzhou

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Preparations for IAU B2 Commission elections - vice president
Date: 	Fri, 26 Feb 2021 12:29:37 +0200 (SAST)
From: 	Anja Schroeder <anja at hartrao.ac.za>
To: 	Arnold Rots <arots at cfa.harvard.edu>, arnold at rots.net,
seaman at lpl.arizona.edu, aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
CC: 	Chenzhou CUI <ccz at bao.ac.cn>

Dear OC members,

The closing date for nominations for the IAU elections is near (8th
March) and so far we have only one nomination for the OC and none for
vice-president.

I'd like to encourage you, being experienced OC members, to stand for
election for the new vice-president (with the option to become president
in the 2024-2027 term). The link for application is

https://www.iau.org/submissions/commission_candidacy/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Cheers, Anja