DM Workshop wrap-up

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Feb 26 11:55:07 CET 2021

Dear all,

We would like to thank all attendees of the 2 meeting sessions that held on Feb 25.

In a few words for those who are interested but who couldn't attend.

- Meeting introduction notes
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fr3rnXxKmOvVs_yzmOsgMehsOymRzD7_cv3xplwtCVw/edit?usp=sharing

- We agreed on a setup of a collaborative platform where people could discuss/comment/propose on different ways to use data models and to annotate data with them.

- This platform is based on real use cases setup with real data
   https://github.com/ivoa/dm-usecases

- A short user guide is provided
  https://github.com/ivoa/dm-usecases/wiki/guide

- The Etherpad meeting notes have been reported in the IVOA Wiki
  https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/Dm2021

We expect to run the wrap-up worksop by he end of April.
Until then everyone is invited to contribute.

If you want to follow the activity:
- Subscribe to the Github notifications (Watch button)
- Follow the news on either Slack or DMWG list

Laurent Jesus

—
Translate with https://www.deepl.com/translator
--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32