Fwd: DM Workshop: pre-interop meeting schedule

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Apr 26 17:48:12 CEST 2021

Dear all,

You received the message quoted below on April 15 about the pre-interop meeting.

The purpose of this meeting is to present different proposals for a model usage scheme in the VO.

I would like to set-up the schedule within 2 days, the Evento (Doodle) will be closed after.
    https://evento.renater.fr/survey/pre-interop-meeting-schedule-iw5l2yzv <https://evento.renater.fr/survey/pre-interop-meeting-schedule-iw5l2yzv>

The meeting remains open to everyone, including those having not filled the Evento anyway.

DM chairs