call for host of May 2021 IVOA Interop meeting

Irina Vavilova irivav at mao.kiev.ua
Tue Mar 3 19:07:18 CET 2020

Dear VO community,

UkrVO is interesting to host the IVOA Interop meeting in May, 2021,
in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The place we suggest for providing all the sessions is
the National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Politechnic Institute".

Organizers:
UkrVO team,
Main Astronomical Observatory of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
World Data Center for Geoinformatics and Sustainable Development (NTUU "KPI"),
National Committee CODATA.

Dr. Chenzhou Cui has sent to me the needed info as for
the interop' rooms and setup requirements, - there is no problem.

Dr. Francoise Genova has visited the NTUU KPI and this WDC
during the CODATA 2008 and can kindly add your opinion.

Best regards,
Irina

--
Irina B. Vavilova, Dr.
Head of the Department of Extragalactic Astronomy and AstroInformatics,