IVOA Northern Fall meeting - Nov 16-20

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 23 20:17:05 CEST 2020

Dear VO Community,

We are writing to inform you that the **IVOA Northern Fall Interop meeting will be Nov 16-20** and ask you to "Save the Date" to participate in the meeting.

The meeting organization will be similar to our May Interop meeting.  We will use Zoom as our shared remote service, and Etherpad for live notes and questions.  We are planning to keep presentations to a single thread (no parallel sessions) and save a good amount of the time for your input and discussion.  Sessions will be recorded and posted so that if you miss a session you can go back and view it.  We will work to schedule sessions with reasonable times during the day for 2 of the 3 sessions a day in your time zone.

We envision asking the community for topics/presentations as we did last time and welcome your participation.  There will be a follow-on email in early fall with those instructions.

So, enjoy your summer, save the date, and we look forward to another engaging IVOA meeting in November.

Best Regards,
-Janet & Pat
(for the IVOA TCG)