IVOA web assets possible issues

Giulia Iafrate giulia.iafrate at inaf.it
Thu Feb 13 10:05:39 CET 2020

Dear interop,

in the next days we'll move the content of part of the IVOA web assets (web
pages & document repo) from IUCAA to Trieste.

During the process some service disruptions may occur even if we planned so
that they don't interfere with the usual IVOA works.

Please be patient and report the IVOA Doc any issue you may happen to
experience in the process.

Kind Regards
     the IVOA Document Coordinator

--
Giulia Iafrate
Responsabile attività di didattica e divulgazione
mail: giulia.iafrate at inaf.it