Call for TDIG contributions at the Paris IVOA interop

AdaNebot ada.nebot at astro.unistra.fr
Tue May 7 14:54:11 CEST 2019

Hi all,

You can find the program of the TDIG session under:

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2019TDIG <https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2019TDIG>

The is one session TDIG+Apps with four main contributions dedicated to present and discuss:
- VOTable1.4: TIMESYS and TOPOCENTER-derived refpositions
- Space-Time-MOC - Where and when in a few milliseconds
- Implementing Time Series in SPLAT-VO
- How to describing and discover VOEvent services and streams.

If you have any other topic you would like to add to the list please drop me a line.

See you soon in Paris,
Ada