Call for contributions to the Registry session in Victoria

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Mon Apr 9 17:14:50 CEST 2018

Dear IVOA community,

To help us prepare our session(s) in Victoria, it would be great if you could tell us about Registry topics you would like to see
discussed this May.

In case you are looking for inspiration on what to talk about, here is a list of topics that will certainly be discussed:

  1: RegTAP 1.1 -- how to query the new VOResource 1.1 features
  2: Discovering access-restricted services (use cases, anyone?)
  3: Space-Time queries (see [1]; this is the perfect time to voice any doubts you have about the endeavor -- and if you see problems for its adoption)
  4: Discovering TAP tables and similar things: The PEN [2] is still in RFC, so any reports on adoption or issues encountered during adoption will be highly appreciated.

While we can accommodate any kind of contribution, giving a talk of 5-15 minutes on your topic(s) is highly encouraged.  To register a talk, please send a brief mail with a title and your preferred format.

Thanks,
     Markus and Theresa