IVOA Spring Interoperability Meeting in Shanghai (China), May 14-19, 2017

Chenzhou CUI ccz at bao.ac.cn
Tue Feb 14 04:24:42 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

Good news. Sponsored by INSPUR
(http://en.inspur.com/inspur/494735/index.html), the banquet will be
free for you.

Online registration is open, and the deadline is April 30. However the
invitation letter request deadline is Apr. 2, 2017. More information is
available at:

http://ivoa2017shanghai.csp.escience.cn/

Cheers,

Chenzhou Cui for the LOC

On 2017/1/24 15:31, Chenzhou CUI wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> The IVOA Northern Spring 2017 Interoperability Meeting will be held in
> Shanghai, the largest city in China from May 14-19, 2019. The meeting
> is being organized by the Chinese Virtual Observatory and Shanghai
> Astronomical Observatory with funding supports from Chinese Academy of
> Sciences (CAS), National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)
> and Inspur Corporation. Online registration has opened. The deadline
> is April 30.
>
> If you need an official invitation letter with CAS seal (also called
> Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit) to assist you to obtain a
> visa to China, please return the attached form and scanned copy of
> your passport page to “xys at shao.ac.cn” before Apr. 2, 2017. We suggest
> you to fill the form and return back to us at your earliest
> convenience. It will take us 3-4 weeks to get the letter for you from
> CAS.
>
> More information, including accommodation suggestions and reservation
> form are available at the meeting website:
> http://ivoa2017shanghai.csp.escience.cn/
>
> We are looking forward to welcoming you back to China ten years later.
>
> Chenzhou Cui for the LOC

Chenzhou Cui
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100012, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb