Call for Operations IG talks in Shanghai

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Apr 7 16:33:25 CEST 2017

Dear IVOA,

this is a call for contributions to the Operations Interest Group
sessions at the upcoming Interop meeting in Shanghai.
We invite talks on topics relevant to running or assessing the
operations of services implementing VO protocols, including
implementation experience, results of or techniques for service
monitoring or validation, and ideas for discussions on how services
are or should be operated.

Please let us know if you are or might be interested in making
a presentation.  Since Tom is unable to make it to Shanghai I will
be organising the programme, but you can contact either of us.

Mark Taylor (Ops IG vice-chair)
Tom McGlynn (Ops IG chair)