IVOA Standard Documents V2.3 - RFC - Your comments before Trieste Interop please

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Sun Sep 25 11:54:48 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

This message opens the Request for Comments period for the IVOA Standard
Documents V2.0. This document describes the types of official IVOA
Documents and the processes by which documents are advanced to next
steps. This version implements Endorsed Notes and Errata.

The RFC page is here: http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RFCDocStdV2

The document itself is in the IVOA Document Page here:
http://www.ivoa.net/documents/DocStd/20160923

The document has been discussed for the moment within the TCG. The
formal RFC period ends on 5 November 2016 but it is important that we
are able to take community and additional TCG comments into account
before Trieste Interop (21-23 October) to see if we can conclude there.
Please provide your comments ASAP.

Thanks in adavance for your help

Francoise