Cape Town Data Curation & Preservation session: call for contributions

Accomazzi, Alberto aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed May 4 14:22:26 CEST 2016

Dear Francoise,

I would be happy to provide an overview on recent developments and
initiatives in scholarly publishing, in particular as they apply to
astronomy and physics journals.  I can cover the following:

- Use and adoption of ORCIDs in astronomy journals
- Software citation principles
- Authorship and contributor roles
- Guidelines for data and software citation in AAS journals
- Altmetrics

Thanks,
-- Alberto

--