Cape Town Data Curation & Preservation session: call for contributions

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Wed May 4 09:46:52 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

There are for the moment few contributions proposed for the DataCP
session in Cape Town. Tom Donaldson has a talk about DOIs, I will say a
few words about Certification of Data Repositories based on lessons
learnt by CDS and the word done in the RDA to create a basic framework
for certification. I would like to invite the participants who are
involved in activities at the RDA to attend and share what they do or
what they implement with the session participants. Please let me know
whether you want to say something (a formal presentation, or just a few
words).

Francoise