Capa Town Data Curation & Preservation session: call for contributions

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Apr 22 09:06:40 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

A session of the DataCP Interest Group is scheduled on Thursday, May
12th, 11:00-12:30. Please let me know if you want to make a
presentation. DOIs continue to be a hot topic and Tom Donaldson proposed
a contribution on MAST collaboration with the AAS on this topic. I would
also like to make a short presentation of the outcome of the RDA work on
Data Repository Certification. Any other contribution?

Cheers

Francoise