Edu session at the June 2015 Interop in Sesto?

Michele Sanguillon Michele.Sanguillon at univ-montp2.fr
Mon Apr 27 13:33:30 CEST 2015

Hello Massimo,

Patrick Maeght and I would like to make a presentation on the specflow
software. This web software allows teachers and students, from a star
id, to query on one hand a observed spectra database, and on a second
hand a theorical spectra one, to convolve a portion of the theorical
spectrum in order to compare visually the observed spectrum with the
synthetic one and to retrieve some parameters of the star. All the
communications between specflow and simbad, vizier, the databases and
the vizualisation tools are VO-compliant.
Tell us if you are interested in our présentation.
Best regards,

Michèle

--
Michèle Sanguillon
Laboratoire Univers et Particules de Montpellier