New version of the SIA V2.0 PR

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Nov 14 19:12:05 CET 2014

Hi all,
      Discussion on the topics raised by Walter took place in Banff and
also in some cases before on the mailing list and the RFC page.
     Some of Walter's proposals have been clearly identified to get
solution in next version of SIAV2 or in AccessData.
     The RANGE issue and current draft syntax issue got less interest in
the discussion in Banff and were discussed previously. Private
discussions those days seem to show that to some points ideas cannot
totally converge and  what we need now is practical "proof of the concept".
      I am confident from other private discussions that two reference
implementations will be soon described on the RFC page. This can be a
way to go further in the process of modifications/achievment.
      By the way I propose to start the TCG review with the current
version of the PR on Monday. This will also put new in puts from other
Working groups.
Best regards
François Bonnarel