Spectral DM 2.0 RFC period for community comments ended

Jesus Salgado Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int
Thu Jul 31 10:12:56 PDT 2014

Dear IVOA-ers

The comments from the community to the Spectral DM 2.0 ended one month
ago (with only some minor comments). Latest version covers all the
required changes.

The latest PR version is located at:
http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SpectralDM/20140730/index.html

and the RFC page at:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/Spectral2RFC

Taking into account this, I propose to formally open the RFC period for
comments from the TCG group. As we have August in the middle, I propose
to have an extended review process until mid of September, with the
target of next interop for final approval.

We would like to appreciate again the excellent work done by Mark
Cresitello-Dittmar on this DM.

Best Regards,
Jesus Salgado and Omar Laurino
DM WG chairs
--
Jesus J. SALGADO
ESA Science Archives and VO Team

Science Operations Department (SRE-O)
Science Archives and Computer Engineering Unit (SRE-OE)

ESAC, European Space Astronomy Centre
P.O. Box 78
E-28691 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel. +34 918 131 271         | Fax  +34 918 131 218

content is not permitted.