Reminder: Announcement: October 2014 Interop registration page is open

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Aug 15 14:50:17 PDT 2014

Just a gentle reminder that registration and hotel bookings are still
open, but the room block will be released on August 25. That's just *10
days* away.

Please register for the meeting as soon as possible so we have time to
plan and adjust as necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick

Registration, hotel, and travel info:

http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ivoa-interop-october-2014-tickets-12227539901

--

Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre

250-363-0044 (office) 250-363-0045 (fax)