Ivoatex

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Aug 13 07:45:12 PDT 2014

Dear Markus,

It is good anyway that the IVOA community knows that this proposal is
upon the table. For the non-techies like me, it would be useful to know
the consequencies in their everyday life if any, since even people like
me can have to produce IVOA documents. But at this stage the discussion
can move elsewhere.

Also, the Document Coordinator should be involved I think, but obviously
not through interop at ivoa.

Cheers

Francoise