Ivoatex

Juande Santander Vela jdsant at iaa.es
Wed Aug 13 05:06:51 PDT 2014

Thank you all for the effort.

What is the license for this template? I understand, from the repository,
that it is GPL (not sure which version).

I guess then, that you don't mind if it could be brought to GitHub, and/or
CTAN? It would really be better if this template could live outside of
volute, and one did not need to check out the complete repository if there
is something one would like to propose tweaking.

--
Juande Santander Vela
Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía (IAA-CSIC)