Agenda Changes: ImageDM discussion during Education I

Jesus Salgado Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int
Wed Jun 5 03:50:16 PDT 2013

Hi Arnold,
I am a little bit puzzled.
We announced it in the plenary room and there was nobody at room 106
during the discussion.

We finally decided to include the ImageDM discussion at the end of the

DAL III - discussion of time series focus session

as many of the people involved were the same one.
(I thought you were there (?))

We will send an email next time.
Cheers,
Jesus

Jesus J. SALGADO                       Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int

European Space Agency (ESA)
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
Science Operations Department (SRE-O)
Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit (SRE-OE)

European Space Agency/European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
P.O. Box 78
28691 Villanueva de la Canada                 Tel: +34 91 813 12 71
Madrid - SPAIN                                Fax: +34 91 813 13 08