VOUnits RFC -- version of RFC document

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Mon Aug 20 06:27:09 PDT 2012

Greetings, all.

On 2012 Aug 17, at 09:57, Norman Gray wrote:

> This message announces the start of the VOUnits RFC, the page for which can be found at <http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOUnitsRFC>.
>
> The RFC will run from 20 August 2012 to 17 September 2012.

It has just been pointed out to me (thank you, Mark) that the version of the document at <http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/VOUnits/index.html> is still the 22 May WD version, and not the 1 August PR version that's the subject of the RFC.

I'm working with the IVOA document coordinator to get the right version in place as quickly as possible (I'll take the opportunity to produce a mildly adjusted version based on some off-line fixes of detail I've received, but that'll also be dated August 2012).

That should happen in the next couple of days, so if you're commenting, please check you're looking at an August version of the document.  Sorry for the confusion.

Best wishes,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk