Pune Interop

Ajit Kembhavi akk at iucaa.ernet.in
Thu Sep 1 21:41:54 PDT 2011

Dear Friends,

This message concerns those who ave registered, or intend to register,
for the Pune IVOA Interop meeting, October 17-21, 2011.

Some people have found the following problem:   They are able to complete
the process of registration apparently successfully, and receive an
acknowledgment.  But their name does not appear in the list of registered
participants on the meeting website.

We are looking into the matter, and until the matter is resolved, I
request all those who have already registered, and those who will be
registering in the future to kindly do the following:  After you complete
registration, please check whether your name appears in the list.  if it
does not,  please send mail regarding the matter to

    interop at iucaa.ernet.in.

As an aside, I request all intending participants to register, apply for a
visa and book accommodation as soon as possible.

With kind regards,
Ajit Kembhavi