Japan Today

Carol Christian carolc at stsci.edu
Fri Mar 18 05:43:14 PDT 2011

Thank you Masatoshi

Our thoughts have been with the people of Japan and the terrible losses
incurred. On a lighter note - it seems that a rush on toilet paper is a
global phenomenon in any urgency - we experience on a weekly basis in the
winter if there is even a threat of snow.

Stay well.

Carol Christian

Dr. Carol Christian <http://www.stsci.edu/~carolc/>
Deputy, Community Missions Office  <http://cmo.stsci.edu/>
Space Telescope Science Institute 3700 San Martin Drive, Baltimore, MD
21218 <http://www.stsci.edu/>
contact:  email best!! | Tel if you must: 410-929-2359
Fax 410-338-4424| .mac: cac01  :-bd