The IVOA in 2010: Technical Assessment and Roadmap

Christophe Arviset Christophe.Arviset at esa.int
Fri Oct 8 11:01:41 PDT 2010

  Dear all

Following extensive inputs from all Working Groups and Interest Groups
chairs and vice-chairs, "The IVOA in 2010 : Technical Assessment and
Roadmap" is now available at :

http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/Notes/IVOATechRoadmap2010

In particular it contains this year the description of Level 0, 1 and 2
of the agreed IVOA Architecture that was discussed at the last Interop.
A more detailed NOTE about this Architecture will soon come.

I want to express here my deep thanks to all the people who have
participated to this document !

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int

Head of the Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit
Science Operations Department
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

P.O. Box 78
28691 Villanueva de la Canada                 Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
Madrid - SPAIN                                Fax: +34 91 813 13 08