IVOA Interop Meeting 2010 Banquet

Peddle, Michael Michael.Peddle at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Sun May 16 10:53:51 PDT 2010

Hello All:

Welcome to Victoria for the May 2010 IVOA InterOp meeting.   We hope you enjoy your time in our city and are pleased that Icelandic volcanoes seem to have not had an impact thus far.

1.       There will be a registration/information desk that will be staffed all day on Monday. If you are attending, we encourage you to pay for your banquet at registration ($65 Canadian - cash only - exact change welcome).

2.       A Banquet Information page (menus, times, food allergies, etc.) is posted at: http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/BanquetInformation

Fell free to send me any questions by e-mail or ask at the registration desk.

Michael Peddle | Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0005 | Fax: (250) 363-0045 | michael.peddle at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Road, Victoria BC V9E 2E7 Conseil

national de recherches Canada | 5071, chemin West Saanich, Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2E7