IVOA Interop Meeting 2010 Banquet

Peddle, Michael Michael.Peddle at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed May 5 08:48:06 PDT 2010

Hello All:

We are in the process of finalizing the meeting banquet.  The menu details should be posted over the next few days, however, as we are self-financing the banquet, it is important to determine the number of people who will attend the banquet.

Most people have indicated their intentions, however on the twiki registration page (http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/PartList ), I have not received a response for the names that are highlighted on the registration list.

For those of you who have not yet let me know their banquet intentions could you:

1.       Send me an e-mail indicating if you are planning on attending the banquet.

2.       Let me know if you are planning on attending with more than one person.

Feel free to send me any questions.

See you in Victoria,

Michael Peddle | Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0005 | Fax: (250) 363-0045 | michael.peddle at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Road, Victoria BC V9E 2E7 Conseil

national de recherches Canada | 5071, chemin West Saanich, Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2E7