Interop Nov 2009: video link needed?

Alberto Micol alberto.micol at eso.org
Wed Oct 28 04:04:36 PDT 2009

Dear All,

ESO has the ability to provide two kinds of video links
of the regular sessions of the next Interop:

- videoconf (interactive, you must be awake)
- webcasting (watch only) [you need a windows media player]

Before asking the ESO Helpdesk to set it up and to operate it during the
entire meeting,
we would like to know (1) if there is a real need, and (2) which one of
the two (or both)
to implement.

Hence, if you do not come to the Garching Interop, and want to attend
remotely,
then please answer to this email stating which type of video link you
are interested in
(videoconf or webcast) and for which sessions (e.g. DAL-2, APPS-1, etc).

Later, if videoconf will be provided (up to 20 participants), I will ask
those that voted for it
more details in order to set things up. We should aim for a videoconf test
on Thursday 5th of November.

Please answer before the end of the week.

Many thanks,
Alberto

--
Alberto Micol