[DM sessions at next Interop] Reminder

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Oct 20 01:47:40 PDT 2009

Dear all ,

We would like to step forward in setting up the schedule for the next
IVOA meeting in Garching.

We'll have 2 sessions for Data Models , on Monday afternoon and Tuesday
morning.

If you are interested in giving a talk related to *data models* and
their representations/implementations, please send me a note with the
name, author[s] and a short description of the talk.
Thanks, Mireille Louys
DM chair

!! Please notice my phone number has changed!!
 Mireille LOUYS          mailto: mireille.louys at unistra.fr

L S I I T                       &     CDS,
Ecole Nationale Superieure            Observatoire de Strasbourg
de Physique de Strasbourg,            11, Rue de l'Universite
Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP 10413   67000 STRASBOURG
67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex       	      Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34