RFC Standards and Processes document, version 1.2

Francoise Genova genova at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Tue May 12 07:41:35 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues,

This is the Request for Comments on the IVOA
Document Standards, Version 1.2, that we wish to
promote to Recommendation.

The TWiki page for comments is
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DocStdRFC2

and the deadline for comments is 11 June 2009.

Please post your comments on the TWiki page
rather than replying to this email.
Comments received on the pre-RFC page open
in February have been posted on the RFC page.

We remind you that following the comments
received during the first
RFC, the document has been reversed to Working Draft.
In particular, the document has been merged with
the IVOA Note "Guidelines and Procedures for IVOA
Document Standards Management V1.0",
and the document numbering schema has
been updated, after discussion with the TCG.

Thanks for you contributions,

Francoise, Bob & Christophe