Interop in Strasbourg : D-15

Mireille Louys louys at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Sun May 10 09:17:22 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I'm polling you now for precise propositions for talks in the DM sessions :

The draft schedule that I uploaded  will contain 2 sessions.
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DMInteropStrasbourg

DM1 on Tuesday focusing modeling pieces and products:
Utypes, Units , Coordinates and SImDB the modeling initiative for Theory

DM2 on Wedsnesday , focusing on Observation DM, with Provenance,
Characterisation advanced levels, Photometry Data model and Atomic and
Molecular Line Model.

It is just a start and we can probably find other arrangements.
Thank you for your participation and talks suggestions ,

Cheers, Mireille - DM Chair