Baltimore Interop update - book room and register by this Wednesday, please!

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Mon Sep 22 04:59:21 PDT 2008

Hi everyone.  If you have not yet registered and made your hotel booking for
the Oct 26-31 Interop meeting in Baltimore, I urge you to do so ASAP.  The
hotel has kindly offered to release any unreserved rooms at no cost to our
contract.  We will hold a few more than those booked now, but not many.
Thus, I encourage you to book your rooms by Wednesday of this week.  Also,
please note the procedure for booking rooms earlier or later than the core
meeting dates that I sent around on August 7: