Deadline today! - Registration for IVOA Interoperability May 08 Meeting

Fabio Pasian pasian at oats.inaf.it
Fri May 9 03:43:47 PDT 2008

Dear friends,

today is the deadline for registering for the May08 IVOA Interoperability Meeting in Trieste (May 19th - 23rd).

Please use the registration page at
http://www.si.inaf.it/ivoa_interop_2008/index.php?option=com_facileforms&Itemid=42

The local website containing the meeting details is
http://www.si.inaf.it/ivoa_interop_2008/
The web page in the IVOA wiki area containing the agenda is:
http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2008

Hope to see you soon in Trieste.
Fabio

---
Fabio Pasian - Head, INAF Information Systems Unit
INAF - Osservatorio Astronomico di Trieste
Via G.B.Tiepolo 11 - I 34143 Trieste - ITALY
phone: +39 040 3199180 - fax: +39 040 309418
skype: fabio.pasian
e-mail: pasian at oats.inaf.it
---