citing IVOA standards

Séverin Gaudet severin.gaudet at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Jun 16 16:41:30 PDT 2008

In the current IVOA Report and Roadmap document undergoing final
revision in the TCG, there is a TCG topic proposed for discussion
called "Standards numbering nomenclature" (http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/TCGStandardsNumberingNomenclature
). This mail thread supports the need for that discussion.

Séverin