citing IVOA standards

Colin Aspin caa at ifa.hawaii.edu
Sun Jun 15 16:44:20 PDT 2008

HI Igor,

I've often referred to Starlink User Notes in refereed papers, for
example,

Shortridge et al. (2002)

with the reference

\bibitem[Shortridge et al.(2002)]{} Shortridge, K., et al. 2002,
FIGARO: A General Data Reduction System, Version 5.6-1 (Starlink User
Note 86) (Hilo: JAC)

and not had troubles with the referees.

colin

--