EURO-VO DCA workshop Theory in the VO

Gerard gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
Fri Feb 29 05:07:37 PST 2008

 *                                                          *
 *     R E M I N D E R                                      *
 *                                                          *
 *     EURO-VO Data Center Alliance Workshop                *
 *     >> Theory in the Virtual Observatory <<              *
 *                                                          *
 *     7 - 9 April 2008                                     *
 *     MPE, Garching                                        *
 *                                                          *
 *     http://www.si.inaf.it/eurovow2008                    *
 *                                                          *

 We would like to remind you of the upcoming EURO-VO DCA  workshop
"Theory in the Virtual Observatory" (April 7 - 9 2008) at the MPE, Garching.

 Please note the registration deadline is March 15.

 Further information can be found at:
      http://www.si.inaf.it/eurovow2008

 We are looking forward seeing you.
 Regards,

 The Local Organizing Committee
 G. Lemson, A. Carlson,  J. Kim, J. Zuther (MPE); G. Taffoni (Trieste)

 For further enquieries: eurovow2008 at si.inaf.it