IVOA InterOp dates

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Fri Aug 22 07:21:11 PDT 2008

Hi Alasdair,

Thanks for catching the discrepancy.  I think the reasoning behind the
difference is the inclusion of the date for the IVOA Exec meeting which
occurs on the 26th.  We will try to clarify this on the site pages to avoid
confusion.

As for the finishing time,  the program definition is still in process.  I
think it would be safe to assume it will be in similar fashion to the
previous meetings which typically close around 16:00 perhaps a little
earlier.  Note October 31 is the US Halloween Holiday which is highly
celebrated.

Cheers, Gretchen