EU Consultation on e-Science Digital Repositories

Miguel Cerviño mcs at iaa.es
Mon Jul 23 00:35:11 PDT 2007

I have the error when I try to connect using Safari (Macosx browser),
but it works with Firefox (also in macosx)...

I may be a "javascript" issue or something like that...
(if it is the case,  it also shows that standards must be real
standards, and not application
dependent standards, like javascripts looks to be ;)

I hope it helps...

cheers

	miguel