EU Consultation on e-Science Digital Repositories

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 20 11:05:51 PDT 2007

Well, it (the error) happened to me, too, though I didn't include the period.
I wonder whether it was caused by the fact that I had to interrupt my
session, resulting in a time-out.
Anyway, I find it very frustrating: the error came after the final
submit, so all my carefully crafted responses are lost. I don't think
I have the stomach to go through it again :(

  - Arnold

Bob Mann wrote:

>  	Hi folks,
>
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Robert Hanisch wrote:
> > The URL worked for me, no problems.
>
>  	yep, it works fine if you realise that the dot after the
> URL

> is the full stop at the end of the sentence which includes the
> URL, rather than being part of the URL itself.
>
>  	cheers
>
>  	Bob

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu