Interop Registration

Danielle Frenette danielle.frenette at nrc.ca
Thu May 11 15:50:10 PDT 2006

Hello,
  Just a last message before the Interop meeting in Victoria.  We will
have a registration table in the hotel lobby on Sunday from 6pm - 8pm
and all day Monday beginning at 9am.  If you are attending the banquet
dinner, please have canadian cash for the banquet fee ($55) when you
register.  I believe there is an ATM at the hotel.
  If you have any questions, just let me know.

Safe travels!
Danielle Frenette

--
Danielle Frenette, B.Sc. | Tel/Tel: (250) 363-0005
National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Rd, Victoria BC  V9E 2E7