Off topic: Reply-to munging [ was Re: Aladin release 3.5 announcement

John Taylor jdt at roe.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 03:47:34 PST 2006

I don't suppose the list admin (if he or she is listening) could switch
off the reply-to munging?  At risk of starting a flame war on the pros
and cons (see: http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html ) it _is_
a pretty dangerous feature and could be the cause of some career-ending
embarrassment.

John