Aladin release 3.5 announcement

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 03:40:39 PST 2006

This is something the exec is considering now. Some think that the lists
should be changed back so that reply only goes to the originator and
reply-all goes to the originator, list and everyone else in the to/cc fields
so as to avoid this sort of problem; others think that the lists should be
left as they are to avoid the annoyance of participators in a thread getting
every message twice.

I believe Bob Hanisch will be creating a poll on the wiki to solicit
people's views.

Cheers,
Tony.